Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Drop M. Bryant, T. Pryor or Dede Westbrook?

Drop M. Bryant, T. Pryor or Dede Westbrook? 1 month 1 week ago #1442

• hackhype
  • Administrator
K_R_M (@Mone2399)

Need to drop one: M. Bryant, T. Pryor or Dede Westbrook? @evansilva @FastEddieFear @TommyG @FantasyFreaks @hackhype @RapSheet
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Drop M. Bryant, T. Pryor or Dede Westbrook? 1 month 1 week ago #1443

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
i would drop Pryor and keep Bryant and Westbrook.

i assume these three players are your depth. In which case, you keep Dede Westbrook. He's a wild card, a lottery ticket. If you are depending on these players for starts, you're in trouble, and you might consider cutting Westbrook. You just don't know what the Jags will do with him and when they'll look to use him on a regular basis.

If this is your depth the decision comes down to Bryant and Pryor. Bryant is in the team's dog house and didn't get any snaps in the last game. Pryor got just nineteen snaps. The team is trying to work Doctson in the mix there. And Pryor has struggled with drops. And the Redskins may be losing confidence in him.

i don't think Pittsburgh doubts Bryant's talent and ability to make plays. Bryant just have other more dependable players that are depending touches. There is a better chance that can have a good fantasy day with one long touchdown reception or run. And, if worked into the game plan, he could still have a big fantasy game in him this season.

Drop M. Bryant, T. Pryor or Dede Westbrook? 1 month 1 week ago #1444

• horton
Trade Pryor to a sucker. Keep Westbrook, drop Bryant. Bryant may be all but done in Pittsburgh unless something messes up JuJu's juju.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds