Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Will Foreman take over in Houston?

Will Foreman take over in Houston? 3 weeks 6 days ago #1374

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Jeff Nelson (@jeff_nelson86)

@hackhype What are your thoughts on foreman? You think he will take over as lead back in Houston at some point this year?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Will Foreman take over in Houston? 3 weeks 6 days ago #1375

• barrett
  • Thank you received: 1
In a deeper league or a dynasty league, i would roster Foreman. (i have him in a 20 team league.) In a ten or twelve team league, i would just watch him. You'll want to see how many carries he gets. You'll want to see if he gets goal line carries. You'll want to see if Lamar Miller starts to break down physically. If he continues to get over 10 carries a game, you'll want him as a possible flex play. Especially, if he is getting goal line carries.
  • D'onta Foreman was drafted in the 3rd round to take some carries away from Lamar Miller.
  • Foreman is a bigger back (6 feet 230 pounds) is bigger than Miller and may get goal line carries.
  • The Texans offense is so bad, they have only run one play from inside the opponent's 5 yard line.
  • The run game should continue to improve with Deshaun Watson starting and team using some read option.
  • The run game will improve if hold out LT Duane Brown joins the team.
  • There has been no news that would indicate that Brown will join the team anytime soon.
  • The latest Brown can join the team and get credit for the season is week eight.
  • Last season Alfred Blue was the Texans number two back.
  • Blue rushed for 420 yards in 100 carries last season with one TD.
  • 101 yards and 32 carries came in the last two games of the season when Lamar Miller was inactive.
  • For most of the season Blue averaged about 6 carries per game.
  • Foreman got 12 carries in week two.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds