Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pick up J.Brown or T.Williams?

Pick up J.Brown or T.Williams? 2 years 4 months ago #476

• hackhype
  • Administrator
EstradaLion-3.jpeg

@hackhype should I pick up J.Brown or T.Williams and drop A.Robinson? what about picking up David Johnson dropping B.Cunningham?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pick up J.Brown or T.Williams? 2 years 4 months ago #477

• dinella
  • Thank you received: 1
I LOVE "all day" John Brown! So does Carson Palmer. As far as your backs...you could flip a coin, equally bad situations for both backs.

Go with Brown, Keep Cunningham 2 years 4 months ago #478

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Tough choice. Brown got the second highest targets in the first week. And his most productive games last season was when Palmer was healthy.

With Dez Bryant out, the thought would be that Williams would get more targets. I suspect that Romo would lean more on Witten, however. And Williams may get more defensive attention, too.

Go with Brown. But i worry about Palmer's health. Be on the look out for alternatives. If Palmer goes down, you'll want to let Brown go.

i'd keep Cunningham. In the short term, he's still the starter. Even when Gurley or Mason get back, i think he'll still get some touches until the others are ready to carry the load. And he did get 11 points against Seattle's defense; although most of it was from receptions.

Even with Ellington out. Duke Johnson is no better than the back up for Chris Johnson. And Ellington may only be out for one week.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds