Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Get L.Miller & D.Hopkins, Give Gurley

Get L.Miller & D.Hopkins, Give Gurley 3 weeks 5 days ago #1457

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Toby Ramsey (@tramz18)

@hackhype Ive been offered L.Miller and D.Hopkins for Gurley.It's PPR.Do i do it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Get L.Miller & D.Hopkins, Give Gurley 3 weeks 5 days ago #1458

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
i wouldn't do it. LAR OFF > HOU OFF. Goff > any HOU QB not named Watson.

Hopkins and Miller have been alright without Watson. But it is hard to trust them going forward. Hopkins in particular may be able to survive with junk time opportunities.

But even in PPR it should be noted that Gurley has done well in the passing game. Gurley has more catches and receiving yards than Miller.

Gurley does have a difficult schedule approaching. But he is a definite number one back on a stable offense.

Get L.Miller & D.Hopkins, Give Gurley 3 weeks 4 days ago #1464

• horton
Nope. No way. Keep Gurley. He's back - all the way back. And Goff is the most slept on top 10 QB in history. He's putting up numbers and he has a great play action pass option. Goff will remain a sleeper for the rest of the season - but he will still be a top 10 QB - which will keep defenses honest on Gurley. Hopkins is at the mercy of Savage and tons of targets - but you cant catch what's out of bounds. Miller - starting to see less running room b/c well defenses don't have to worry about him rolling out or any of that other cool Watson stuff. So yeah - they are trending down but will be solid but when you need explosion - Gurley will be there for you.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds