Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Give Fuller, Get McCaffrey? Counter?

Give Fuller, Get McCaffrey? Counter? 1 month 1 week ago #1440

• hackhype
  • Administrator
@hackhype @PFF_Fantasy @NFLfantasy @ESPNFantasy

Proposed trade to me: Fuller for McCaffery. Accept or counter w/Fuller for Kamara?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Give Fuller, Get McCaffrey? Counter? 1 month 1 week ago #1441

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
It looks like you want to sell high on Will Fuller. Consider that even though Fuller’s seven touchdowns in four games is not sustainable, he did just get eight targets, five catches and 125 yards against a formidable Seattle defense. And the Texans, as whole, have scored 33, 57, 34, 33 and 38 points in consecutive games. Going forward, until otherwise someone stops, I’m trusting everyone on their offense. Of their next three games, they have two favorable (IND & ARI) matchups at home, and a tough road game at LAR. For those three games, with teams still on byes, Fuller is probably is a low end WR2 with high upside and he is definely an option as a flex.

If you are making the deal because you need a RB, I would take Kamara over McCaffrey in standard leagues. Because McCaffrey catches a lot of passes, he would be a better option in PPR leagues. Both are flex plays.

Kamara is playing on a better offense in New Orleans. New Orleans has a set plan on how to use Kamara. In the last four games, Kamara has had 15, 14, 14 and 11 touches. And New Orleans has scored 20, 52, 26 and 20 points in those games. Kamara is effective in the running and passing game; he averages 5.8 yards per carry and 4.6 receptions per game. Kamara will have reasonable matchups against Tampa Bay and Washinton in the next three weeks.

McCaffrey is playing on an inconsistent offense that has scored 23, 9, 13, 33, 27, 23, 3 and 17 point during the season. They were held to 9 points at home against Buffalo; and 3 points on the road at Chicago. McCaffery has been averaging a little over 12 touches per game. And those touches have been split evenly between rushes and receptions; he has 49 of each. But he has been ineffective in the run game; averaging 2.4 yards per carry. The only favorable opponent for McCaffrey in the near future is the Jets and most of the fantasy points scored were from rushing. McCoy has had the most receptions with 5; he had 49 yards. And only three backs have more than 50 yards receiving against the Jets.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds