Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Give CJA & D. Thomas Get Ryan, Cooper, Gillislee?

Give CJA & D. Thomas Get Ryan, Cooper, Gillislee? 1 week 19 hours ago #1415

• hackhype
  • Administrator
RJC Cards (@RJC_Cards)

twitterroster.jpg

I need #FantasyFootball advice. Should I trade #cjanderson and #demaryiusthomas for #mattryan #amaricooper #mikegillispee? Palmer is my QB pic.twitter.com/aFTDKozZLN
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Give CJA & D. Thomas. Get Ryan, Cooper, Gillislee? 1 week 19 hours ago #1416

• horton
Nope!! Who is Cooper's QB again? And what was he doing with the previous one? Thomas? Come on - Trevor is improving. Matt Ryan is back to being Matt Ryan btw. So ummm, keep your stud Anderson - he's not getting unseated anytime soon.

Give CJA & D. Thomas Get Ryan, Cooper, Gillislee? 1 week 3 hours ago #1417

• barrett
  • Thank you received: 1
i agree.

Anderson > Gillislee and Thomas > Cooper. So the only reason to do this trade is because you need a QB. How many teams are in your league? What FA QBs are available?

Keep these things in mind.
Julio Jones (hip flexor) and Mohamed Sanu (hamstring) are injured. How long before those players are gonna be effected?
ATL will face NYJ, CAR and SEA on the road in the next six weeks. MIA won't be easy this week, if Jones and Sanu aren't 100%. And MIN & TB are tough defenses even with ATL at home. So between now and week 13 the only favorable weeks Ryan will have will be on the road at New England and at home against Dallas.
You don't have as much depth as you think at running back. Jones has been very good but he may lose carries when Montgomery is healthy.
Collins is in a time share with Buck Allen. And he has fumbled twice in three games. He'll continue to lose touches if the coaches lose confidence in him.
And LeSean McCoy has struggled. And keep in mind McCoy has only started 16 games twice in his career, and the last time was in 2014.
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds