Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Give Gronk & Crowder Get Nelson & Rudolph?

Give Gronk & Crowder Get Nelson & Rudolph? 3 weeks 6 days ago #1376

• hackhype
  • Administrator
??David Valuja?? (@miamifyrman)

@RotoBaller @RotoBaller @hackhype was offered Nelson and Rudolph for my Gronk Crowder. I have A Rodgers as my QB thoughts on trade offer?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Give Gronk & Crowder Get Nelson & Rudolph? 3 weeks 6 days ago #1379

• horton
Man, don't do it!

Give Gronk & Crowder Get Nelson & Rudolph? 3 weeks 5 days ago #1387

• barrett
  • Thank you received: 1
This is a six in one hand and a half dozen in the other trade. You're betting on/against injuries.

If Nelson is healthy, he will outscore Crowder for the season.
If Gronk is healthy, he will outscore Rudolph for the season.
Nelson's output will improve when/if GBP starting tackles return.
WAS offense has started slowly, so Crowder's output could improve.
Rudolph's output will improve when/if QB Bradford returns.

My guess is that Nelson/Rudolph will outscore Gronk/Crowder but that is mostly because Crowder may be falling out of favor in WAS. In week one he was on the field for 78% of the team's snaps. In week two, that dropped to 52% of the snaps.

Also, if you take Nelson/Rudolph it feels like you're doubling up on points with the Rodgers/Nelson combo. But that also means if GBP struggles, you lose.

I'm not a big fan of trades because, if the trade is even (like this one) you're weakening one position to improve another. And if it is unfair, it is a waste of time.

If i have Gronk and Crowder, and i'm worried about Gronk's injuries, i'm dropping Crowder for another TE. i'm guessing you can get BUF Clay or PIT James or OAK Cook as a safety net. If not, look for a WR to improve Crowder. If you don't believe the WAS offense will improve, maybe you can get MIA Parker, DET Jones, ATL Sanu or NOS Coleman.

If i have Nelson and Rudolph, i don't make a move. Maybe if you are worried about the Bradford injury, you look for one of the TEs i mentioned above and i play the matchup game with those two. If you are worried about the Nelson injury, there is nothing you can do about it, unless you rob someone blind. You're not gonna find a FA WR to match Nelson's production.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds