Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trade fournette and garçon for mike Thomas and Dou

Trade fournette and garçon for mike Thomas and Dou 3 months 5 days ago #1336

• hackhype
  • Administrator
BLACK STEEL‏ @USMCMarion

Replying to @FantasyFreak360 @hackhype @BrianLBarrett
Lol ok, got another one for you...I currently have fournette, Gordon, hunt, Pryor and garçon (Abdullah, Marvin Jones on the bench) non PPR..

Would you trade fournette and garçon for mike Thomas and Doug Martin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trade fournette and garçon for mike Thomas and Dou 3 months 5 days ago #1337

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Fournette is still listed as questionable on Yahoo's site. He has a history of feet and ankle problems. And he's running behind a bad line.
Martin is suspended for three games. And Tampa Bay week 1 game may be rescheduled which means you wouldn't have Martin until week five.
Martin has missed significant playing time in three of his five seasons.
Fournette likely to be a workhorse on a team that wants to feature the run. While Martin will split touches with Sims and Rodgers and the Bucs will pass with Winston at QB.
ADVANTAGE - FOURNETTE

IF Garcon becomes the primary target in San Fran, his production will be large and it will be consistent. The offense that Coach Shanahan has run features one wide receiver.
Thomas is on the better offense with the better quarterback. But you have to be patient if he's on your team. The Saints like to spread the ball around so you have to accept games where he just gets 40 or 50 yards without scoring.
Until we know diffferently about Garcon's usage. I would still say
ADVANTAGE - THOMAS

Keep in mind, i don't take a lot of chances. With your lineup, i'd take Martin and Thomas. You have two other backs in Gordon and Hunt who can start for you. And you could use another good receiver. Both Prior and Garcon are in new situations. And Marvin Jones really fell off last season after a good first few weeks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds