Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need 1QB 1RB 1WR 1FLX

Need 1QB 1RB 1WR 1FLX 1 month 1 week ago #1469

• hackhype
  • Administrator
??David Valuja?? (@miamifyrman)

@hackhype @fantasygeek37 need 1QB 1RB 1WR 1FLX for week 14 playoffs from this group Bradey, A.Smith, fournette, gurley, julio jones, theilan, t.hill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Need 1QB 1RB 1WR 1FLX 1 month 1 week ago #1470

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
QB - Brady
RB - Gurley
WR - Julio Jones
FLEX - Fournette

Brady @ MIA
Miami has given up the 14th most fantasy points to Quarterbacks this season.

Tom Brady threw four touchdown passes in a game against the Miami Dolphins less than two weeks ago. Brady is coming off a bad fantasy game. But, before last week, he'd scored over 20 points in five of his last six games. My guess is Brady and Belichick will treat this game like they have something to prove with Gronk out.

Smith v OAK
Oakland has given up the 7th most fantasy points to Quarterbacks this season.

Alex Smith is at home against a Raiders defense he torched for 342 yards and three TDs back in Week 7. i just don't know what to think of the Chiefs' offense now. And Smith has been a boom or bust player all season. He has four games with over 30 fantasy points. But he has six games under 20.

Fournette v SEA
Seattle has given up the 2nd fewest fantasy points to Running Backs this season.

Leonard Fournette, who's dealing with an ankle injury, and the Jacksonville Jaguars' running game continues to struggle. i suspect JAX will continue to lean on the run game. i also suspect SEA "success" against the run is mostly because it has been easier to pass on them with the injuries in the secondary. Worst case, he gets 20 carries for around 60 yards and you're hoping for a touchdown. Best case, in a close game, SEA DEF wears down and Fournette gets closer to 100 yards.

Gurley v PHI
Philadelphia has given up the 4th fewest fantasy points to Running Backs this season.

Todd Gurley's improvements as a receiver out of the backfield should come in handy Sunday. Gurley has had over 10 fantasy points in all but one game this season. And Gurley's involvement in the passing game means that he should get touches no matter what the game flow. The fact that SEA got 64 rushing yards and 37 receiving yards from Mike Davis vs. PHI DEF should be encouraging.

Jones v NOS
New Orleans has given up the 15th most fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

Julio Jones is coming off one of the worst games of his career. ATL tends to renew its focus on Jones coming off a bad game. ATL will be at home. And NOS DEF have given up 10+ fantasy points to ten different receivers.

Thielen @ CAR
Carolina has given up the 11th fewest fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

Adam Thielen will look to rebound from last week's down performance. CAR has allowed three receivers to top 100 yards in their last four games. Thielen was averaging over 11 targets per game in the six games before last week. If Diggs is the focus of the CAR DEF, Thielen should be free to roam again.

Hill v OAK
Oakland has given up the 16th most fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

Tyreek Hill is at home against a Raiders defense he torched for 125 yards and a score back in Week 7. But Hill is a boom or bust player, too. He has four games scoring 20+ points and 6 games scoring less than 10 fantasy points.

Need 1QB 1RB 1WR 1FLX 1 month 1 week ago #1482

• horton
Brady, Gurley, Jones, Theilan
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds