Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which RB/WR should I sit?

Which RB/WR should I sit? 1 week 5 days ago #1467

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Anthony Barletta (@TONYBINATL)

@hackhype Which 1 should I sit: RB's: L. McCoy, S. Perine, D. Lewis and WR's: B. Cooks, R. Anderson, J. Crowder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Which RB/WR should I sit? 1 week 5 days ago #1468

• horton
RBs: I would sit McCoy - his numbers haven't been popping and the Bills play from behind quite often which limits his effectiveness. Perine - is a lock. He's had 20 plus carries the last two games and there is NO one to take his spot with Thompson on IR now. Lewis - is quietly back in stride and has the look of the guy that the Pats wanted to head their backfield last year. He hits holes hard and catches passes out of the backfield. He also could get you some special teams points

WRs: No brainer to sit Crowder b/c Cousins is like super inconsistent. Davis had 0 points last week and Crowder went off - I can almost guarantee that it will be the opposite this week. As long as Hogan is out, Amendola stays hurt, and Brady is at QB - expect Cooks to keep the party going. Anderson has emerged as McCown's go to WR - something that McCown has never really had and has increased both of their value in a surprisingly resurgent Jets team. For a team that wasn't supposed to have much of a vertical offense this season, the Jets are airing it out. On passes thrown 30 or more yards past the line of scrimmage, they've completed 50 percent of attempts with five touchdowns, both tied for most in the NFL.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds