Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Aaron Jones or Tevin Coleman?

Aaron Jones or Tevin Coleman? 1 month 3 days ago #1453

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Angela Hammersmith (@akhammersmith)

@hackhype Aaron Jones or Tevin Coleman for wk 10 RB spot?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aaron Jones or Tevin Coleman? 1 month 3 days ago #1454

• horton
I'm rolling with Coleman for the very exact same fact I'm going against Jones. And that fact is that now that Ty Montgomery is back in the mix, Jones carries are going way down b/c of game flow. The Packers are sure to be down most games and it appears Hundley is a much better QB in the two-minute drill than doing anything else. Two-minute drill means Montgomery with Jones on the bench. Which brings us to Coleman - who is the Falcons pass catching back. The Falcons defense has proven to be lack luster and the Falcons haven't been running or passing the ball well so they tend to be down and in scramble mood - thusly getting more touches for Coleman.

Aaron Jones or Tevin Coleman? 1 month 2 days ago #1455

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Take Coleman. He is playing on the better offense. Until GBP OFF shows something, i'm hesitant to pick any of their players.

Here are a few things to take note of:

Aaron Jones @ CHI
Chicago has given up the 11th most fantasy points to Running Backs this season.

In the last game, Jones had 5 carries and 5 targets. Montgomery had 5 carries and 1 target.

Chicago's defense is improving. Before falling to New Orleans they had held five straight teams to 300 yards or less in total offense. In that stretch, they gave up 15 points to Le'Veon Bell, 10 to Aaron Jones (with Aaron Rodgers), 22 to Jerick MCkinnon and 14 to Bobby Rainey. Rainey got his points because of 191 return yards and a touchdown return.

Tevin Coleman vs. DAL
Dallas has given up the 15th fewest fantasy points to Running Backs this season.

Coleman is the number two back to Devonta Freeman. They have the same number of targets (24) this season. And Freeman has had 15 targets in the last four games; Coleman has 5 in that time. Freeman also has more receptions (19 to 16) than Coleman. What you are hoping for is that there is close to a 50/50 split among touches. It is also worth noting that Freeman is nursing a knee injury.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds