Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Will Fuller without D Watson or Demaryius Thomas?

Will Fuller without D Watson or Demaryius Thomas? 1 month 1 week ago #1446

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Anthony Barletta (@TONYBINATL)

@hackhype Do I keep Will Fuller in my lineup without Deshaun Watson or go with Damaryius Thomas? Broncos O has been terrible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Will Fuller without D Watson or Demaryius Thomas? 1 month 1 week ago #1448

• horton
Super toss-up now that both have lost their starting QBs. I'm not sure what Lynch brings to the table but the fact that Siemien kept his job for 8 weeks doesn't bode well for Lynch's progress. And we've seen Savage once this year - he made it to week two before getting pulled. Fuller gets a huge downgrade with the threat of Watson. I would go with Thomas since Thomas runs routes over the middle and he's likely to see more looks.

Will Fuller without D Watson or Demaryius Thomas? 1 month 1 week ago #1449

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
i agree, pick Thomas.

And actually Savage only made it through one half before being pulled. I would need him to show me that he can make quicker reads. His line can't hold up in pass protection; especially since they traded their best tackle to Seattle.

Lynch has at least completed some games. And, as bad as their line looks, it is probably better than Houston's. And Demarius Thomas is a number one receiver. Fuller is stil more a deep threat than a move the chains guy.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds