Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Which 2 WR's & 1 Flex?

Which 2 WR's & 1 Flex? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1436

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Anthony Barletta (@TONYBINATL)

@hackhype Which 2 WR's & 1 Flex: WR's: B. Cooks, C. Hogan, T. Hill, or D. Thomas also RB: J. McKinnon available for flex
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Which 2 WR's & 1 Flex? 1 month 2 weeks ago #1437

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
i'd start Cook and Hogan. Then start Hill or McKinnon in the flex position.

Brandin Cooks vs. LAC
Los Angeles has given up the 7th most fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

Cooks have scored 3 fantasy points twice, 8 or 9 three times and twice (27 & 12) he's been over 10 points.

Chris Hogan vs. LAC
Los Angeles has given up the 7th most fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

Hogan has scored over 10 fantasy points four times; twice at home, twice on the road. In all four of those games, he has scored a touchdown. With the exception of the first game of the season, before Amendola was injured, Hogan has 7, 18 and 12 fantasy points at home.

Tyreek Hill vs. DEN
Denver has given up the 10th fewest fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

Hill's fantasy points have gone as followed: 19, 4, 14, 3, 15, 4 and 18. His four 10+ games have been on the road. The other games have been at home. This week his is at home against a tough DEN pass defense. The players that scored over 10 points against DEN had done so with the help of a touchdown. Hill only has three touchdowns this season. But Hill can score in so many ways. He might be worth the risk even though, if the pattern persists, he'll score 3 or 4 points this week.

Demaryius Thomas @ KCC
Kansas City has given up the most fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

KCC DEF has given up 13 touchdowns to receivers. Demaryius Thomas has not scored a touchdown this season. And DEN OFF is trending in the wrong direction. They've scored 16, 16, 10 and 0 in the last four weeks. They gave up five sacks to the Chargers. How will they fare against Dee Ford and Justin Houston?

Jerick McKinnon @ CLE
Cleveland has given up the 4th fewest fantasy points to Running Backs this season.

McKinnon and Latavious Murray have been sharing the backfield duties. And Murray had a promising game (113 yards rushing) last week. CLE DEF is tougher than one might imagine. And i don't have a good feel about London games. It seems, more often than not that one team doesn't "show up".

Week 3: JAX 44 BAL 7
Week 4: NOS 20 MIA 0
Week 7: LAC 33 ARI 0

If you're certain MIN will take care of business in London, i'd go with McKinnon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds