Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Start Cohen or Coleman?

Start Cohen or Coleman? 3 weeks 5 days ago #1381

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Steve Smith (@smeece22)

@hackhype should I start Cohen or Coleman in my RB2 spot this weekend? Non ppr
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Start Cohen or Coleman? 3 weeks 5 days ago #1384

• horton
Gotta go with Cohen - at this point he's guaranteed 50 receiving yards. As an Aggie myself - trust me when I tell you that he can also disappear between the tackles. Coleman is boom or bust as Freeman's backup. The human joystick however leads the Bears in receptions and is quietly in a timeshare with a nicked up Howard who is slow to come on.

Start Cohen or Coleman? 3 weeks 5 days ago #1385

• barrett
  • Thank you received: 1
i agree. Cohen vs. PIT > Coleman vs. DET

Tarik Cohen
Pittsburgh has given up the 11th fewest fantasy points to Running Backs this season.
Cohen has 12 rushing attempts and 16 receptions this season. Those are split almost evenly between the two games. He had 13 touches in week one and 15 touches in week two. And with Howard injured, i don't see the number of touches dropping.

Tevin Coleman
Detroit has given up the 12th fewest fantasy points to Running Backs this season.
Coleman has 14 rushing attempts and 6 receptions. Coleman's boom or bust comes from the inconsisten number of touches he gets. Last season he got as many as 16 touches in a game, and as few as 6.

Where Cohen has a clear role in passing downs, Coleman appears to be Freeman's backup and touchdown dependent.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds