Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: T.Cohen, J.J. Nelson, C.Kupp or R.Higgins?

T.Cohen, J.J. Nelson, C.Kupp or R.Higgins? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1371

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Lebron (@Lebron62749435)

@hackhype who would you start in flex this week T.Cohen, J.j Nelson, C.Kupp or R.Higgins....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

T.Cohen, J.J. Nelson, C.Kupp or R.Higgins? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1372

• barrett
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
i would rank these four: 1) Nelson, 2) Higgins, 3) Kupp, 4) Cohen

CLE Rashard Higgins vs. IND
Higgins is now starting in the slot for the Browns. He caught 7 passes on 11 targets in his first game. He began the season on the practice squad.

DeShone Kizer had to leave the last game with a migraine. But he is not listed on the injury report this week. They should have success against the Colts. But even in the first week, Kizer only had 222 yards and one TD granted that was against Pitsburgh. Cleveland will want to run, if they have success running that will reduce the number of passes thrown.

Indianapolis has given up the 4th most fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

LAR Cooper Kupp vs. SFF
Cooper Kupp has been Los Angeles' best wide receiver through two weeks. But the team continues to be run first with Gurley. He's gotten just six targets in both games.

This will probably be a low scoring game. And if the Rams get ahead of San Fran, that'll give them more reason to turn the game over to Gurley.

San Francisco has given up the 16th most fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

ARI J. J. Nelson vs. DAL
Nelson is second on the team in targets and leads the team in receptions and yards. He has also scored a TD in both game so far. With David Johnson injured, i suspect the Cardinals will want to pass more now.

i'm guessing it will be a shootout in Dallas, with lots of scoring.

Dallas has given up the 12th most fantasy points to Wide Receivers this season.

CHI Tarik Cohen vs. PIT
Tarik Cohen had 13 touches in week one and 15 touches in week two. Jordan Howard is has an injured shoulder, that may hamper his production. But don't expect Cohen to get much more than 15 touches if Howard is out or limited in week three. Cohen is more of a 3rd down back like Darren Sproles.

i expect Chicago to struggle in Pittsburgh. They'll probably have to pass, but i don't have see them having a lot of success.

Pittsburgh has given up the 12th fewest fantasy points to Running Backs this season.

T.Cohen, J.J. Nelson, C.Kupp or R.Higgins? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1373

• horton
I'm going with Cohen. He's already getting most of the touches out of the backfield and Howard is already hurt. Plus he leads the Bears in targets. They are likely to be behind.

JJ Nelson is boom or bust but he would be my second choice in an offense that airs it out. Fitzpatrick is mainly a decoy nowadays.

Higgins - well he plays for the Browns. I can't gamble on any of that offense. All you gotta do is put a safety over top and he's shut down.

Cupp has potential but with the reemergence of Gurley I think the Rams try to keep that the focus of the offense.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds