Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rank Baldwin, Prior, Cook, McCaffery

Rank Baldwin, Prior, Cook, McCaffery 1 month 3 weeks ago #1317

• hackhype
  • Administrator
Jaybegi‏ @YJ1Future

@hackhype Draft Tonight! Survey: whos more valuable in what order, Baldwin, Pryor, Cook or Mccafrey
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rank Baldwin, Prior, Cook, McCaffery 1 month 3 weeks ago #1319

• horton
Pryor, Cook, Mccafrey, Baldwin

Baldwin over McCafrey in PPR - why? Bc McCafrey aint the starter. He's a 3rd down back.

Rank Baldwin, Prior, Cook, McCaffery 1 month 3 weeks ago #1320

• barrett
  • Thank you received: 1
Baldwin is the safest play. I'd rank him first. Followed by Pryor, Cook and McCaffrey.

Baldwin is in the same system with the same QB and he's already a number one.

My guess is Pryor will be the number one target in Washington. But he is with a new team. And sometimes it takes QBs and WRs some time to get on the same page.

There are too many weapons in New England. My guess is Cook will be a boom or bust player who will get 100 yds and 2 TDs in one game, and minimal targets and fantasy points in the the next game. His numbers for the season will look good but fantasy owners who has him as a number one or two will be scratching their heads, wondering what went wrong, after a disappointing season.

We won't know how the Panthers will use McCaffrey until the season starts. Will he get a consistent amount of touches? Will he be used as a receiver or a back? What happens in the red zone? Will those touches/targets go to Benjamin? Olsen? Stewart? or Newton? My guess he'll be good but i wouldn't touch him early; unless you're in a dynasty league.

Now if you've already established your starters, i would go with a high upside guy; especially in a keeper or dynasty league. In that case, I'd go in the opposite order. McCaffrey, Cook, Pryor then Baldwin. And, if you think you can read Bellichek's mind, pick Cook first.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds